Cyberwhatsapp (Cyber Whatsapp) Installation
The hunger for more from or an alternative to the Short Messaging Service (SMS) drove Brian Acton and Jan Koum to create Whatsapp Messenger (Whatsapp) in 2009. Initially created as a messaging app, more has been incorporated into the app to include voice messages, voice and video calls, and sharing of media, documents, user locations, and more. With over 2 billion users worldwide and more than 5 billion downloads from Google Play Store, it is arguably the most used mobile application. As such, there is a wide variation in the needs and wants of the users which cannot be fulfilled by the Facebook Inc owned body, hence the birth of apps which are slight modifications of the main Whatsapp app such as Cyberwhatsapp, FM Whatsapp, GB Whatsapp.
Features of Cyberwhatsapp
Cyberwhatsapp is a well-known Android mod of the Whatsapp Messenger. Amongst others, it provides services of increased app customization, supposedly increased security and more that are not made available by the main application. More on these added advantages;
- Better Privacy alternatives,
- Users can hide their last seen.
- Cyberwhatsapp users can hide the message delivered Auto-Reply Feature.
- Potential to hide Read Receipts.
- Copy the status of contacts only by clicking at parts on their status.
- Users can now hide last seen for specific contacts.
- Group names can now be set up to 35 characters.
- You can now click on the links right away without having to save the sender’s number or the Group Admin’s number.
- You can now make a normal phone call directly from the cyberwhatsapp app.
- Contacts Tab can be seen in various styles.
- Status can now be written up to 255 characters.
- All file formats can be sent including apk files.
- Messages can now be broadcasted to at most 600 other users rather than the traditional 250 users.
- Ability to stay connected (online) for 24 hours.
- User can enjoy the luxury of changing the styles of the text bubbles and ticks.
- Pin more than the normal 3 Chats allowed by the main app.
- User can send 90 images at a time instead of the traditional 10 images.
- New themes can be downloaded for the application.
Every update to this application usually brings more exciting features like those above.
How to download and install
If you are reading this, then you intend to learn about Cyberwatsapp or download and install it in your phone. It is rather unfortunate that this mod doesn’t support IOS, hence it cannot run, nor be installed on iPhones. The APK file can be downloaded and installed by following the following steps;
- The APK file of the latest update of Cyberwhatsapp can be downloaded from HERE.
- Once the APK file has been downloaded into your android phone’s storage, you can click on the notification indicating that the download has completed and open the file containing the downloaded package or you can go to your File Manager, then your preferred download folder (usually named downloads) then click the file for installation.
- Your installation should begin, if it blocked reason being that the source is unknown, you can go to Settings, then Security, and then you enable installation from unknown sources. This setting enables you to install applications that are not from Play Store.
- The installation should begin,
- Once completed, you can launch the app, choose your country code and put your mobile number through which a unique six digit number will be sent to you. Put the number in the required spaces in the app and you are ready to customize your Whatsapp and many more.
Also Read: mtn free internet in Cameroon